| by admin | No comments

When is a property consultant a real estate agent?

The term “property consultant” is used in some parts of the industry to describe an independent professional who advises the real estate industry on how to market properties.But the term is often used to describe a person who is paid to market the properties they have researched.The practice is becoming increasingly common in the U.S., […]

Read More